Crafted from solid hardwood and finished with thick tops and heavy turned legs, these pieces will be a part of your home for many years.
- Solid hardwood frame
- Engineered wood shelves
- 2 sliding glass doors
- Front levelers
- Finished back panel
- Fixed shelves: 19"W x 13.13"D (2 each side)
- Distance between shelves: 9.5"
General Care Instruction
- To clean, use a soft cloth moistened with lukewarm water and mild soap to remove stains and buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean up spills promptly. Prolonged contact with liquids can damage finishes and/or cause warping.
- Do not use glass cleaner or ammonia-based cleaners as they can damage lacquer finishes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or rubber-based place mats to prevent fading or discoloration.
- If you choose to use a furniture polish, make sure to continue using the same type of polish. Changing from oil-based to wax-based polish or from wax-based to oil-based can cause your furniture to appear cloudy or streaky.
- Spray polishes evenly over furniture surfaces. Wipe with a soft cloth in a circular motion.