Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- 100% Solid pine.
- Multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
- Featuring glass doors, wood doors, drawers and shelves.
- Fixed shelf behind glass doors.
- Iron pulls with rust finish.
- First grade selected pine wood for great value.
- Six step hand rubbed finish gives it all the good looks with the added protection for an antique look.
- Glass doors add protected display, storage area on shelves for books, binders, collectibles, etc.
- A fixed shelf offers useful storage.
- Unique pulls on wood doors add an updated rustic appeal.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.